Monday, November 28, 2011

We're away

Hi, It's now 9.20pm and we leave for the airport at 3am to catch a 6.30am flight to Kuala Lumpur for a 3 hour stopover then onto HCMC. Already an adventure just getting to the accomodation we are staying at tonight. We went to visit my grandparents in their retirement village and on the out mum nearly ran over this sweet old guy in a gopher. He was sort of hooning (just drove into the street at speed without looking). When he saw mum he tried to correct, went up the kerb and nearly rolled the gopher... all turned out okay. So here's how we are feeling- Sam- I am looking forward to having a fun time! Rocco- I want to eat and enjoy. Do they have pizza? Frank- Excited about the unknown as I have never travelled without bookings and a set out plan before. Angela- Bring it on!!! My only is concern our boys. Would be good microchip them and immunise them against everything...we will stick to them like glue. So tomorrow our plan is arrive in HCMC and have a drive take us to Madame Cuc's. I know, sounds like a brothel and at $25 a night including breakfast and dinner I'm guessing it's not 5 star. But it does have fabulous trip advisor reviews and as we are trip advisor reviewers ourselves I believe in the system. Looking forward to meeting Madame Cuc and hoping this story has a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment